Friday, October 27, 2006

Prologue

Well my name is Renz Marione M. Bulseco, its my first time to write or shall we say type on this blog. Today is October 27, 2006, 1:30pm and our periodical tests concluded up to this point. At last its our semestral break! YeeHah! For the whole week, im gonna sleep for more than 12hours because this week i have slept at 1:30am just to manage this excruciating exams - periodical tests. Halloween is fast approaching! yeah!! boooOO! Hopefully i'll be scared by those treat or treats and everything. Well as you can see, these are my pictures.. are they?! on the top is my picture recently, well I think I post that in my friendster account three months ago. and the picture in the bottom is my baby pic, isn't that obvious? Anyway, I was 4 months old at that time - chubby, crying and eating like a fool!

I'm gonna post another "story" or as what i promised, my memories starting from my childhood days up to the present. Luckily, I am gifted with a photographic memory. That was nice. Believe it or not, I could still remember my childhood days as early as 14 and a half years ago. That was on April 1992 when I first rode an airplane - a Fokker Plane to be precise bound to Zamboanga City.

Well dude, its already time! gotta go!


edited by:
Renz Marione Metran Bulseco
10.27.06 - 2.15pm local time - +8.00 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?