Saturday, November 18, 2006

The Agila's Plight





Yeehah! I have a new post for today. Guess what? I'm here in my grandma's house, doing nothing but to surf the internet. Unfornutately hindi DSL dito, dial-up lamang . Nevertheless, we had our field trip like what I've written on my previous post, I think that's yesterday.

First, I was kinda excited in the field trip 'coz it's been a long time since I've been gone to the Philippine Eagle, situated at Bagiuo District, Malagos, Calinan, Davao City - approximately an hour and a half drive from the city proper. Funny thing is, it's still Davao City - imagine how big Davao is? tsk3..

Anyways, we went in the AVR to listen some lectures and etc. We had our lunch there and we all laughed when an eagle (not the captived one) squeeled and moaned as if making love with each other. We all laughed. Next, we went to the monkey's den and we were all fascinated by there nature. But before we went to the Phil. Eagle Nature Park, we went to the Japanese Museum just 10 minutes away from the Phil. Eagle. Seemingly, when it's the time to pack up our things, I decided to sleep because I felt tired today.

Edited and Posted by: (is this stupid if I still encode this or what?!)

Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.18.06 - 6.00pm - local time :: +8.00GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?