Sunday, November 19, 2006

I look like a..

After or during those PBB Teen Edition days way back on summer break, lots and lots of my friends and even my acquaintances have said that I do look like Mikee Lee. Aside from the face, we had similar types and pag-uugali. We're both serious in terms in our academics, we both love to be alone sometimes and many more. But in this particular post, I would like to know whether if I had other artists around the globe if I look like them and things like that, you know. I'll let you know if you'll believe on this.

http://www.myheritage.com


Unbelievable isn't it? tsk3.. Well thanks to rangics blog! Me myself can't believe that I look like them - Shane Fillan is one. I don't know them but I look like them when you look a little bit closer! ü



Edited and Posted by:


Renz Marione M. Bulseco

11.19.06 - 6.07pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous10:28 PM

    hello renz! Ngayun lang me nka pag drop by sa U blog, but anyway i'm glad na na-enjoy mo ang heritage.com! Cool diba?. More power and Godbless! *_^

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?