Friday, November 03, 2006

Impersonifica

Jose Protacio Rizal Mercado y Alonzo Realonda



When I was in my first grade, I was assigned to be Rizal's impersonation in commemoration of Linggo ng Wika. Actually, my first grade adviser rehearsed me everyday and take note that Saturdays are included. I remembered that everyone was excited and nervous about my play. But for me? It was like a game, reciting in front of thousands of audiences. Somehow, I expressed my feelings in the stage as I present the way Rizal does when he was still alive. It was kinda like a remake of little Rizal perhaps. Other sections had a representative too but other Filipino heroes like Andres Bonifacio, Lapu-lapu, Teodora Aquino and many more. Somehow, I managed to be the first place. In fact, the ribbon is still intact, posted in my room. It's just like I realized that I could do anything even impossible in my dreams.


Edited and posted by:

Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.03.06 - 2.09pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?