Thursday, November 02, 2006

Music for Relief



At least nobody could live without music, am I right? For me, music is kinda a good addiction. Music is a remedy for stress and for a tired mind. Sometimes, I tend to lock myself inside my room and listen to good music. And take note, I'm a pianist so I love to listen to classical, pop-rock, jazz and any kinds of music as long as it is soothing to my ears and my mind. Second, I can't live without my keyboards. Seemingly, there's no day that I wouldn't touch my keyboards. My keyboard is my life - my partner and it can be my wife. Nahh! Just joking again.


I could hardly imagine life without music. Melancholy, for sure, would dominate the ears of human race nad worse, LOVE can't be fully expressed without music. I can compose good melody if I'm sad, happy or in despair.


Definitely, music is a gift that nobody could replace. Although, I didn't sing nor dance, but my life is based on music (as if?). Without it, I'd rather kill myself and go to the heaven to listen some of the angel's harp.


Edited and encoded by:
Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.02.06 - 05.07pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?