Monday, November 06, 2006

Sweet Monday

Today is the sweetest Monday I'd ever had. You know why? It is because as of this time, my results of the Periodical Exams are quite good. Well let me enumerate some tests given as of this moment:



Economics - 86% -- well I guess this test was kinda difficult to me.

Mathematics (Advanced Algebra) - 94% -- Just what I've expected, but I tell you, I felt nervous the moment our teacher started to distributed the test papers.

Christian Living - 97% -- Whoa! Even myself can't believe this, and plus, my Work Output is 100% which came out that I'm the highest in the classroom!

Somehow, this aftertoon would be a terrible day, (I hope not) because the subjects for this afternoon are Physics and English. Hopefully, I could get my desired remarks after this. And for Filipino? It would be returned tomorrow because we don't have a Filipino Period today. But today, I'm hoping that for this week would be great, not doomsday.



Some said that there would be no classes on Wednesday to Friday, that is November 8-10, 2006 because of the upcoming National Youth Day, which obviously be held at Davao City. Luckily or unluckily, as the saying goes (are there?), I'm not a participant for this mementous event. Furthermore, the University of the Immaculate Conception would be the host for today's National Youth Day!


Edited and posted by:
Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.03.06 - 02.21pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

1 comment:

  1. well well congratulation renzy! I already add you up..thanks for adding me too...

    mawawalan kayo ng pasok?? naks..kakapasukan nga lang d2 eh..hehe..well good kuck dun sa mga subjects mo..na hate mo ata..

    happy monday! take care...

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?