Saturday, November 04, 2006

Today is the 36th day





Again and again, I slept at 2.00am and woke up late, that is 11.30am. Well, I woke up at 8.00am and still my eyes are drooly so I tranfer to the other room and then I had this weird dream. Let me recount this from my memory.


As I was making an outline about the history and geography of the country Yemen, I was in my room, doing the outline on the floor not on the table. Then I noticed suddenly that a tall appeared right in front to me. He wore a black leather shiny shoes, slacks, and a black polo with one button unbuttoned. Then I realize the face when I looked up on him - for it was our late Sir Feliciano Puno, Sr. our former Prefect of Discipline. But before I proceed, He died last September 29, 2006 due to cardiac arrest.


I was so stunned and surprised at that time and then he smiled. I hugged him and asked, "Sir, why are you here?!"

Immediately he replied, "Don't you realize that my 40 days would come in an end?!"

Then I cried, well not that in an exaggerated way, just like my tears rolled down in my cheeks once. Then he gave me a sneer and I noticed his teeth. And I asked once again, "Sir what happened to your teeth? What are those brown braces doing in your mouth?!"

He just gave a smile and he said it was something like a gatepass to the other world. Then I finally asked, "Sir, how does Heaven looked like?!"

At last, he answered, "Well, heaven is a place wherein you can't experience pain nor suffering. It has two levels because it's overcrowded nowadays.., Oh Renz, it's time to go, just do good in your studies and be a good student okay? promise me?"

And I replied, "Yes sir, I will". He gave me a smile, once again, then disappeared.

When I woke up, I suddenly realized that it was just a dream. Then I went to the calendar and lately I realize that it was his 36th day after he passed away. The question is, Why me? I mean, we're not that close or is it just a pure coincidence though?


Edited and encoded by:
Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.04.06 - 06.42pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?