Friday, November 03, 2006

We're All in this Together!


Juana Josefa Cipitria y Barriola
Founder of Hijas de Jesus
31 May 1861 - 9 August 1912




Last July 28, 2006, it was Friday. The weather was fair it's the bog day for me - the eliminations for the Mother Candida Song Composition! I was the composer and the arranger for this year. I was quite nervous at that time because from the 3 other sections, their song composition was also that good. That's why, I my hands are damp, as if they are not ready for the presentation. Before the presentation, our president, Alvin had a briefing regarding the presentation. And my guess was right, he made a last-minute change regarding the introduction. Yes we all obeyed him and we're all serious at that very moment. Somehow, my heart palpitated but I said to myself that I could do it. So, we went to the gym and I was surprised and it added my nervous. Too many audiences perhaps! The gym was crowded with enthusiastic and excited audiences, most of them are in third year and worse, they cancelled there PE class just to watch our presentation. We were the 4th presentor though. First presentor is Turquoise, followed by Diamond, third is the Carnelian and fourth is Chrysolite - my section. All of them showcased there talents and when it's the time for us to present, the intro was kinda a flop. But as I pressed the keyboards, everything followed. They all clapped and cheered to us because our presentation was kinda a Miss Saigon style or something similar to that. And as the presentation concluded, we won the first place and we're gonna represent the whole 4th year in the upcoming Mo. Foundress Day held on August 9, 2006 at the same place.


We all laughed and congratulate each one another. Some made a handshake on me, thanking me that our section won because of me. (Cheers!). I'm prous to myself because for the second time around, my melody or my song composition rather won again the first place. Somehow, I showcased my special talent to everybody.


And today? I had formulated a catchy tune for our graduation. Hopefully, it would be our graduation song. ^_^


edited and encoded by:
Renz Marione M. Bulseco
11.03.06 - 03.04pm local time :: +8.00 GMT

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?