Wednesday, December 20, 2006

Ambush Interview

Please answer these questions truthfuly and sincerely:

1. The athletic or the intelligent?

~ intelligent lang but also athletic naman din!

2. The singer or the dancer?

~preferably singer and a dancer - I don't know how to to those things!!

3. Sense of humor or the mysterioustype?

~ sense of humor, I don't like freaks!

4. Pakipot or straight forward?

~ pakipot! it's so sweet and it really test your patience!

5. The romantic or the silent type...

~ Romantic.. I hate boring people coz I'm talkative! para naman din akong tanga nyan.. hehe

6. Science o Math

~ BOTH! coz I'm a geeK! nyaha!

7. kung mastastranded k s isla... cno ang gusto mong mkasama...

~ (drum rolling..) - secret!!!! basta the girl that I admired most!

8. kung mahuhulog n sa bangin ang taong mhal ka at taong mahal mo... cno ililigtas mo...?

~ taong mahal ko siyempre naman!

9. naniniwala k b sa:
a. dont fall in love with friends...~ yes! but it doesn't necessarily applies to all
b. love at first sight...~ it depends
c. love is blind...it depends if you're really blind! hehehehe...
d. collect and select...~ hahaahha! sure.e. best friends are the best lovers...

01] Is there someone you like right now?

> cuppycake, perhaps.. ooops! hope that she'll not read this!

O2] Have you ever given or been given> roses?

> yes, to my prom date last year. but she's only my friend, that's all.

O3] What is your all-time favorite

> uhmmm, if it's a romance, definitely it would be A walk to remember and windstruck.. but my all-time favorite movie is none other than TWISTER!

O4] How many times can you honestly say you've been in love?

>never!

O5] Do you believe that everyone has a soul-mate?

>of course

O6] Do you think that you should put your friends first over love?

>as long as you can balance it then why not?

O7] Have you ever had your heart broken?

> never been in loved

O8] What do you think about long distance relationship?

> it rarely works dude.

O9] Your thoughts on online relationships?

> irrelevant and shallow dear..

1O] Would you rather date someone five years older or five younger?

>5 years younger!!!! But I'm not a phedophile!

11] Have you ever seen a friend as more than a friend?

> definitely yes, but she doesn't know really about this much though..

12] Do you believe the> statement, "Once a cheater always a cheater?"

> people change a lot!

13] How many kids do you want to have?

> 2 only.. mahirap na ang buhay noh!

14] Do you usually fall for the> boy/girl?

>on the contrary, I'm not insane!

15] What is your favorite color(s)?

> blue., black, maroon, crimson red, dark green, cyan

16] What are your views on gay marriages?

> as long as they're happy but I'm against on it!

18] Imagine you're 79 & your spouse just died, would you re-marry?

> as if someone would ever like medespite of my wrinkles and cranky voice!

19] At what age did you start noticing the opposite sex?

> as early as 7 years old!

20] What song do you want to hear at your wedding?

> Closer you and I by Gino Padilla and Beauty and MAdness by Fra Lippo Lippi

21] Do you think that special someone likes you?

> I don't care as long she's happy and she's my dear friend.. youch!


1. What does your Name mean?

+i dunno, my name is kind a unique one!

2. What's your current problem?

+oh nothing bothers me sonce yesterday.. Exam week is finally over!

3. What's your middle name?

+ Marione - derived from the name of a pilot from a certain novel. Mom read it when she's pregnant to me - is this the funny explanation why I'm so attracted to airplanes?

4. What is your current relationship status?

+ double.. nyaha joke! single!.

5.Honestly, does your crush like you back?

+ Maybe but duh, do i really care 'bout that? God only knows about this.

6. What is your current mood?

+ excited yet tired and sleepy! I'm confused!

.7. What do you love most?

+ of course, my family, friends, teachers, mentors, relatives, GOD and my oh so exciting and boring life!

8. What makes you happy?

+ when I'm in school, we all laughed like silly hyenas, cried like maricel soriano (exaggg..) and jumped like the contestants of wowowee!! so damn cheap...hehehe joke!

9. Are you musically inclined?

+ yes!!!! daig ko pa si Mozart and Beethoven when it comes to piano!

10. If you could go back in time, and change something, what would it be and why?

+ Study and review those damn lessons just to be the Salutatorian! - hahaha lol.. well that's my dream,, libre lang mangarap noh!

11. If you had to be an animal for oneday, what would you be?

+ Eagle!!!! or a dog..

12. Ever have a near death experience?

+ thankfully, not yet

13. Name something you do a lot?

+ watch tv, dump in dvds and chips, texting, surfing, blogging..

14. What's the name of the song that' sstuck in your head right now?

+ Unfaithful by Rihanna - ever since it stucked in the radiowaves!

15. Who did you copy and paste this from?

+Karlee Veloso - the teenage rowboat - botdog.livejournal.com

16. Name someone with the same b-dayas you.

+ wala eh, but on aug.2, it's Milay's bday! weeee!

18. Have you ever sang in front of a large audience?

+ not yet and I don't have a plan on it for my entire life.. excuse me!

20. What's the first thing you notice about the OPPOSITE sex?

+ eyes , teeth, hair then complexion

25. Do you still watch kiddy movies orTV shows?

+ YEAH!!! definitely! I really miss my childhood days...

26. Do you have braces?

+ retainers lang at di na nagkasya.. way back 4 years ago and nasa fridge lang un, waiting invane...

27. Are you comfortable with your weight?

+ yes, nothing happens to my weight even I eat like a pig!

28. Do you speak any other languages?

+ a little of Korean, French, chinese, japanese aside from English.

29. What's your favorite smell?

+ Lacoste and Hugo perfume

30. who do you think will re-post this?

+ somebody in the blog world!

A- AVAILABLE? - yes, definitely..
B - BEST SPORT - I'm not that Sporty
C - CRUSH? - Anne Curtis and Lindsay Lohan
D - DOGS NAMES? - Bruce and KRung - terrier
E - EASIEST PERSON(s) TO TALK TO? - classmates, friends, barkada and my mom
F - FAVORITE COLOR(s)? - scroll it up please...
G - GUMMY BEARS OR GUMMY WORMS? - BOTH!!!
H- HOMETOWN? - Davao City - the best city!
I - INSTRUMENT? - Piano, organ - can't live without it.. my stress reliever!
J - favorite JUICE? - orange and lemonade - also iced tea
K - KIND OF MUSIC? - classical, pop rock and jazz - or as long as it's not noisy!
L - LONGEST CAR RIDE? - davao to maguindanao - Parang...
M - MILK FLAVOR? - strawberry - milk pa ba ang yogurt.. definitely...
N - NUMBER OF SIBLINGS? - thank God, isa
O - ONE WISH? - world peace!, nah, corny naman.. to be the best Neurosurgeon in the world!
P - Phobia/Fears? - Spiders and cockroaches..
Q - FAVORITE QUOTE? - Cramming is the best policy..
R - REASON TO SMILE? - being alive on this chaotic planet
S - SONG YOU LAST HEARD? - The Riddle - Five for Fighting
T - TIME YOU WOKE UP TODAY? - 5.30 am during school days.. 10-11.45am during vacation and even saturdays
U - UNKNOWN FACTS ABOUT ME - I'm sensitive.. and I hid all my feelings inside of me.. hahahaha.. the geek talks again!
V - VEGETABLE YOU DON'T LIKE? - all of them except petchay and ampalaya
W - WORST HABIT? - waking up on 1.00am just to study especially on PT days or sleeping very late at 2.00am just to study - in short.. cramming - well that's the best policy dude!
Y - YUMMY FOOD? - I really love food!
Z - Zodiac Sign - LEO


Edited and Posted by:

Renz Marione M. Bulseco
12.20.06 - 02.45pm - local time :: +8.00 GMT

**5 days before Christmas!**

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?