Saturday, October 11, 2008

You Take My Breath Away

I have encountered this kind of survey last year but didn't pursue on answering it. But today, I'll try to answer this kind of survey since I'm curious with the answers. HAHAHAHAH. Let's see.

1. Put Your iTunes/Windows Media Player/ETC on Shuffle.
2. For each question, press the next button to get your answer.
3. YOU MUST WRITE THAT SONG NAME DOWN NO MATTER HOW SILLY IT SOUNDS. no cheating!
4. Put any comments in brackets after the song name.
5. Put this on your journal.



1) If someone says, “Is this okay?” You say?
"Heaven Forbid - The Fray"

Heaven forbid you end up alone, you don't know why
Hold on tight, wait for tomorrow, you'll be alright...

[Hahaha. It's definitely NOT OKAY. Nice.]

2) How would you describe yourself?
"Hotel California - Eagle"

Last thing I remember, I was running for the door. I had to find the passage back to the place I was before. ’relax,’ said the night man, we are programmed to receive. You can checkout any time you like, but you can never leave!

[Those mixed feelings of anxiety can't leave from my body. HAHAHAH.]

3) What do you like in a girl/guy?
"X-Files theme"

[Mysterious??! Or maybe.. AN ALIEN PERHAPS? HAHAHHAA]

4) How do you feel today?
"Romeo and Juliet - The Killers"

A lovestruck Romeo, he sings the streets of serenade, laying everybody low with a love song that he made find a convenient streetlight, steps out of the shade. He says something like, "You and me, babe, how about it?"

[Okay, so I'm in love according to this survey, but heck, this is nonsense.]

5) What is your life’s purpose?

"Hotel song - Regina Spektor"

I have dreams of orca whales and owls
But I wake up in fear
You will never be my
You will never be my fool
Will never be my fool

[Technically, I live in a foolish life. Great.]

6) What do your friends think of you?
"What You Never Know - Sarah Brightman"

What you never know won't hurt you
What you never know won't lie
What you never know won't desert you
What you never know won't say goodbye

[You'll never know my real nature 'coz I'm unpredictable.]

7) What do you think of your parents?
"I Miss You - Incubus"

To see you when I wake up is a gift I didn't think could be real.
To know that you feel the same as I do, is a three-fold, Utopian dream.

[Naks naman.]

8) What do you think about very often?
"Speed of Sound - Coldplay"

How long before I get in?
Before it starts, before I begin?
How long before you decide?
Before I know what it feels like?
Where To, where do I go?
If you never try, then you'll never know.
How long do I have to climb,
Up on the side of this mountain of mine?

[This is absurd. I have chosen the right road for me. LOL.]

9) What is 2 + 2?
"Four in the Morning - Gwen Stefani"

I stayed up Four in the Morning and tears are pouring..

[HAHAHAHAHHAHA. Benta!]

10) What do you think of your best friend?
"How to Save a Life"

Where did I go wrong, I lost a friend. Somewhere along in the bitterness. And I would have stayed up with you all night, had I known how to save a life..

[Awwwhhh. I missed my bestfriend. :(]

11) What do you think of the person you like?
"Must be Dreaming - Frou Frou"

I must be dreaming, or we're onto something. I must be dreaming or I don't fall in love lawlessly. I must be dreaming or pinch me to waking. So undeniably yours, as long as i'm losing it so completely.

[Yeah right. DREAM ON, KIDDO.]

12) What is your life story?
"Bling (confessions of a King) - The Killers"

When I offer you survival,
You say it's hard enough to live,
It's not so bad, it's not so bad
How do you know that you're right?

[Full of confessions. Am I a King? Nu-uh.]

13) What do you want to be when you grow up?
"Suspect - Daniel Powter"

And spare time and talk with me
I'll do anything you want, so suddenly
I don't know, I go to think about you

[Just talk to me and my day would finally be completed. Siigh.]

14) What do you think of when you see the person you like?
"Disturbia - Rihanna"

It's a thief in the night, to come and grab you. It can creep up inside you and consume you. A disease of the mind it can control you. It's too close for comfort..

[I go crazy whenever I think of you, not. HAHAHAHA.]

15) What will you dance to at your wedding?
"Twisted Logic - Coldlay"

Sunlight, opened up my eyes
To see for the first time
You'll open them up
And tonight, rivers will run dry
And not for the first time
Rivers will run..

[Slow dance. HAHAHHAA. Love it.]

16) What will they play at your funeral?
"Worst Pies in London - Sweeney Todd OST"

Fright, I thought you was a ghost!
Half a minute, can'tcher sit!
Sit you down, sit!
All I meant is that I haven't seen a customer for weeks!
Did you come here for a pie, sir?

[I want an apple pie, Mrs. Lovette. HAHAHA. Labo.]

17) What is your hobby/interest?
"Free - Sarah Brightman"

And do you still touch her like you do
Kissed all over in the way I kissed with you
Or when you sleep with her do you sometimes think of me
Not if you love her the way that I see
I Had to be free, had to be free. It's all that I wanted

[Okay, this is so true. I WANT TO BE FREE.]

18) What is your biggest fear?
"China Roses - Enya"

Who can tell me if we have heaven,
who can say the way it should be;
Moonlight holly, the Sappho Comet,
Angel's tears below a tree.
You talk of the break of morning
as you view the new aurora,
Cloud in crimson, the key of heaven,
one love carved in acajou.

[So, you're telling me that my biggest fear are my fantasies. Uhhm. sometimes, when fantasies transform to nightmares.]

19) What is your biggest secret?
"Read my Mind - The Killers"

The good old days, the honest man;
The restless heart, the Promised Land
A subtle kiss that no one sees;
A broken wrist and a big trapeze
Oh well I don't mind, if you don't mind
'Cause I don't shine if you don't shine
Before you go, can you read my mind?

[Yeah, just read my mind and you'll know me better. The power of Telepathy. :D]

20) What do you think of your friends?
"Can't Cry Hard Enough - Jed Madela"

There it goes, up in the sky, there it goes, beyond the clouds, with no reason why. I can't cry hard enough, no I can't cry hard enough, to be here with you know.

[Great. I really missed you guys. You know who you are :))]

21) What will you post this as?
"You Take my Breath Away"

[Nice. Attention Step. LOL]


What's your favorite part of the survey?
(blink blink)

I Like THAT TOO! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?