Thursday, November 06, 2008

Best-est Birthday

He’s an inch taller than me…
... And 75 pounds heavier than me.
He’s very chubby when we were still in Nursery...
He’s Patrick Star and I’m Spongebob Squarepants. HAHAHAHAHA.
The Unico-hijo of the family…
The carbon-copy of Mommy Soraya…
Loquacious, funny and loud…
And I was.. I was.. I was.. (remember??!)
My great friend since sixth grade…
One of the chosen people who can only understand my crazy personality…
One of my craziest friends in town…
The only one that I can trust with, even if sometimes he’s prone of sharing some secrets reluctantly...
He loves food.
Lacoste, Toy Kingdom and Artworks are his favorite stores in SM…
Louie Francis Pinili Vergara
AKA
COCOK.

You have called me TAE ever since, and I’ll call you BABOY. :P




Happy eighteenth birthday ‘cok. HAHAHAHAHA. =))

I know you can’t read this since you’re not that hooked in the cyberweb. But at least I’ve made a “decent” entry about you. HAHAHA.

You owe me big time dude.

1 comment:

  1. Anonymous9:01 AM

    happy birthday renzy!!! my god, looking at you and kim makes me feel sooooooo old...parang kailan lang, kinder pa kayo, college student naman ako. ngayon, college student na kayo, ako....ahh....ahhh....aba, ewan!
    regards kang tita che-che mo. tell her i miss her super kadaldalan.

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?