You have your work, entertainment and friends.
I have only YOU.
Bright lights of the sky…
severed hands and heads…
severe asthma attacks…
no breaks for medical and fire personnel
guttural cries and woes…
Auld Lang Syne…
“Be careful that what you write does not offend anybody or cause problems within the company. The safest approach is to remove all useful information.”
Turn the lights off in this place
And she shines just like a star
And I swear I know her face
I just don't know who you areTurn the music up in here
I still hear her loud and clear
Like she's right there in my ear
Telling me that she wants to own me
To control me
Come closer [x3]
And I just can't pull my self away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop [x4]
And i just can't bring myself away
But I don't want to escape
I just can't stop [x4]
I can feel her on my skin
I can taste her on my tounge
She's the sweetest taste of sin
The more I get the more I want
She wants to own me
She says come closer
Come Closer [x7]
I just can't stop no [x4]
And I just can't pull myself away
Under her spell I can't break
I just can't stop [x5]
The Day The Earth Stood Still
Genre: Science Fiction and Fantasy
Okay, so I’m here at the mall, waiting for five thirty. Uggghhh. I just can’t help it. You know what? I consider NBS as my second home. Hahaha. It’s just it’s one of the places that I can waste my time in a positive way. I had this quaint opportunity to read those opened books. Talking about free reading…
Okay, So I hate NBS right now. It always ruins my savings account. Blame it for the expensive books. Ack. I just recently brought Michael Crichton’s second to the last novel, State of Fear. This novel is all about global warming, and other environmental issues that had the capabilities to reshape planet earth. Now that would equate to mass destruction. I opt to buy State of Fear than Fairyland since NBS had only one copy left of the former. Dang. If I didn’t buy it, I would always feel culpable for not purchasing Michael Crichton’s wonderful novel. Oh well, I had this great passion when it comes to sci-fi books. I opt to buy an expensive sci-fi novel than on denims and shirts. I saw the 2009 Guinness Book of Records and I read it cover to cover in just thirty minutes. I don’t have a choice. I saw someone reading the yellow-green heavy book. It’s not cover with plastic. Lol. Amazing!
And yeah, because of that yellow-green book, I just found out that Planet Mars has a big frozen lake in one of its unnamed craters. The ice reservoir is quite big and only a biological catalyst has the power to introduce life in this barren planet.
I don’t know what to do next. After Dark’s with me. I’ll just find a comfortable place in this mall. I hate waiting and strolling inside the mall with my backpack.
And kung sino man ang nakabunot sa akin, I want a book. I don’t care if it’s a second hand book, as long as it belongs to the sci-fi category. Non fiction novels about science are also great. But no, any form of gifts is fine to me. I’m flexible and I’m not choosy. Don’t worry!
Nonetheless, what’s important is this: It comes from your heart.
Cheers and Ciao.
Here’s the “unofficial official” wishlist of Renzy:
1) Compaq Presario C700. They promised for it and I can wait for this precious thing.
2) A black Sony PSP Slim. I can play Virtual Tennis All day long.
3) A ten-thousand-bucks worth of shopping spree at National Bookstore. Why not? This afternoon, I just went to National Bookstore and found numerous novels. If only I have lots of money, I would have shopped for Tom Clancy, Anne Rice and Robert Ludlum’s novels. Acccckkkk. I just read the first 15 pages of Anne Rice infamous novel, Interview with a Vampire. Crap. I should be sneaky when it comes to that prohibited thing. Wait, I didn’t see any warning signs about free reading.
4) Round trip Tickets and Pocket Money to Macau. Shit. I want to experience the highest bungee jumping in the world. I’m not afraid of heights. The higher, the better. And yeah, Macau is more beautiful than Hongkong since the former boasted some Portuguese-inspired buildings which were built back in the 1700s.
5) Any highly-acclaimed books of Genetics and Molecular Biology. Hard-bound is better. I’m fine with the LPE version as long as the paper’s glossy and it’s colored. It motivates me to appreciate more on to the realm of Genetics and Molecular Biology.
6) A free ticket to any upcoming Coldplay or The Killers gig/concert. I am absolutely a DIE-HARD FAN OF THEM. Period.
7) Unlimited supply of Pilot Gtec C3: Black, Red and Blue and Stabilo highlighter orange and pink. Why not?! I’ve been using these school essentials since fourth grade.
8) Any Digital SLR cam. It’s the skill that matters most.
9) SE P1i. And hope that it’ll not get lost. I should be more careful with my things and more sentient with my environment right now. I still mourn for the loss of my N73. :( Drama.
10) One month stay in Iceland (during July) or in Chatham Island, New Zealand (in December). I just want to experience the 11pm sunset, or better, the midnight sun. These two are great places to visit.
|Genre:||Action & Adventure|