Monday, January 12, 2009

Hangover




I want to end these nonsense things right now.
I want to have an eternal sleep.
And then I beg mother earth to slow down the planet's rotation.
Break the chains of isolation.
Open doors in distant lands.
Share our knowledge and experiences.
Message ringing loud and clear.
I don't want to procrastinate.
But I'm doing it right now.
I want to party all night long.
I like to move it, move it.
I like to move it, move it.
You like to.. MOVE IT!
Sometimes, the world experiences the Machiavellian way of life.
Utopia is not good within the state too.
Gain access to other cultures.
New horizons, broader dimensions.
Forge concord with our fellowmen.
Building bridges across the continents.
Oh, baby did you know I suffer?
Oh baby can you hear moan?

---

My mind is spinning round and round and round
square and square and square
concentric, heliocentric, geocentric
star spangled banner
Whatever.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?