Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Indolence leads to Hiatus



So it’s been a long time.



And I really miss this part, my favorite part. This is my prerogative to do such things that I really, really want to.



The M & M was really great, and I’m not referring to the delicious candy that melts in your mouth not in your hands. The mountain-and-marine trip was really exhausting, tiring yet I had a great time to bond with my friends and to some people, like the Applied Math girls and all. I really enjoyed swimming against the strong current of the Samal Sea, plus I get a chance to meet Dory and Nemo in person. HAHAHA. And yeah, I had a prospect to try kayaking and I really love it.




Yeah, and for your information, my face, particularly the skin color transformed from a boring fair complexion to sexy tan. Yes, in fact it’s getting too sexy and I’m starting to hate it. Damn it. Oh well, my brother had lots of Glutathione soaps and hope my original complexion will be back to its original color. Sigh…

PLUS due to my overconfidence of swimming against the strong current of the sea, my back, biceps and my two thighs hurt so bad that I want to be in the bed the whole week. But yeah, things were more affluent these days.

I executed an excellent maneuver in Invertebrate Zoology but got almost flunked in the second long exam in Genetics. One thing for sure: memorizing those ideas which you hardly understand will be just a waste of time. I won’t bother memorizing those hard-to-understand concepts. It’s pointless if I ask something to my professor if he’s unsure about it. What the??!? So much for those rants…

Students can’t really avoid to cram and to procrastinate for just one simple reason: professors had a tendency to bombard us with tons of exams, lab reports, developments in the studies, and etc. in just one day. The worst part of it is this: Students still suffer the same old predicament even if we turn the world upside down. And that’s life, the bitterness of life.

For the first time, I don’t want to have a field trip. I’m very tired and I just want to concentrate with the never-ending long exam marathon. Just give me a break, please. I don’t want to be insane because of these. Uhhh please, the best gift for me this Valentine’s Day isn’t a Cadburry white chocolate. I just to sleep all day, all night.


I am getting annoyed with somebody. Heck. But I’m getting immune with somebody’s attitude. The hell I care. Pffffttttt.


But above all, this day made me happy because of… of… of… someone. HAHAHHAHAAHA.




Very happy. VERY ECSTATIC.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?