Friday, July 03, 2009

It's been a while.



Brother's not here, so as dad. Brother's attending some youth camp at UIC. But duh, he's just there because his palalabs is there too. That's what lovers are for. Bitter? Naah. I don't care.


Yeah, a lot of things have occurred in the past few weeks.




The King of Pop is dead.
Michael Jackson is dead.
The event organizer (or sponsor?) of MJ's concert will soon face bankruptcy due to MJ's sudden demise.
Only one survived an Airbus A310 Yemen-based aircraft crashed near the Indian Ocean (or not?).
Heal the world, make it a better place.
The adminstration pipz of UPMin requires students to wear ID due to incoherent reasons.



Forgive me if the headlines were not that accurate. I rarely watch the idiot box. I haven't watched a single episode of May Bukas Pa, Only You, Tayong Dalawa, SNN, Bandila and the late night documentary shows. You see, I'm getting used with this behavior since the moment I've entered college.


Bro!
Bes!
Bok, walang talu-talo!
Showbiz news buuuuwkwaaassss!
Oo, Crizzzy, Euh-heh-heh-heh-heh



Ayshizzzzz.



Two weeks ago, I saw something in the National Bookstore, my favorite tambayan. The serial killer of the serial killers is already out in NBS! But wait there's more! Dexter's three books were fused to one book and cost around 795 pesos (compared to the price if you buy the three books individually, at 315 pesos per book). I should buy that book. YES. Gad, if only I had enough time. Sige lang.


Moving on...

Apparently, I am beginning to appreciate the sheer ugliness of my schedule. I used to hate it because every TTh, my class starts at 1.00pm and ends at 7.00pm and every WF, it will start at 8.30am and ends at 1 in the afternoon. Pffft. But heck, I just realized that I have enough time to sleep. As in SLEEEEEEPPPPPP.


Oh yeah, I have to admit that I have a hard time on writing something in Tagalog. It's not that I'm bobo in Tagalog, or not used to it (heck I speak Tagalog in the house all the time)... it's just... uhm... it's been three years since my last composition in Sulating Pangwakas. What a lame excuse, but SRSLY. I'm getting used with the English language. I write in English. I seldom write an entry in Tagalog. I am more comfortable with English than in Tagalog I found the latter to be more difficult when it comes to translating or associating things with words...errr...something like that.

I thought FIL1 wouldn't be that significant to our life. But yeah, I (or we) should take this course whether I (or we) like it or not. Various professors from the Math, Bio and Chem departments do not use Tagalog as their primary language on teaching. My God! I can't imagine if Biochem and Organic Chem would be taught in Tagalog. Yak no, It's not that I don't uphold the state of being Nationalistic per se, but it's very difficult. Translate cholesterol, amino acids, Ketone, Adenosine Triphosphatase in Tagalog please, and you'll know the reason why. Pffft. Anyway, we'll perform something during the Linggo ng Wika. Hmmm.


Good news for everyone, especially for my schoolmates - we're going to have the Torch Night and the Freshmen Night!!! Yahoo! I'm 75% certain about this, let's just wait for the final verdict guys.



YESSSSS! No NSTP2 tomorrow!!!

Align Center
Early cleavage stage.


Today is Friday, free day. But heck, tomorrow, I should start memorizing those improtant terms. Hay, hopefully di ako mauubusan ng dugo sa ZOO113. Next week's gonna be our first laboratory exam in ZOO113 (Comparative Vertebrate Anatomy).

....and it's a moving exam.


Pusikatmemeng, I hate moving exams.


Bio students of UPLB, sinong tumetake ng ZOO113 this sem? HAHAHAHA. Aja aja aja.


Ta-ta-ta for now.



XX-XX,
you know I love her.

(Sa makagets lang. :P)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?