Saturday, July 11, 2009

Long Week


There are few things that I have to consider...things that made my week longer than I anticipated.


Exactly 7 days ago, I felt this odd feeling around my upper palate. It was irritatingly itchy. But I didn't care about it and still continue to do things related to my major subjects. But hell, things get worse last Monday, right after the cheerdance practice. I can't breathe. It's like there are hundreds of hands squeezing my lungs. Breathing is supposed to be a necessity since we living things need oxygen. Instead, it was a torture. When I got home I took a bath (because I was all sweaty and had this weird sticky feeling at that time), ate dinner and had myself nebulized for about 25 minutes. Gaad, it was a relief. I slept for almost 12 hours.


Time is running out. I promised myself not to cram with my ZOO113 Lab exam. So little by little I started to memorize things starting to the unimaginable parts of Amphioxus (Branchiostoma lanceolatum) to the carapace and plastron of the poor turtle. At least I have answered all of the questions... but... I'm... not.... quite.... sure.... if I hit the right answer. Pffft. Damn it.



Anyway, I am getting annoyed with this creature because this creature is supposedly to be extinct. Uggghhhhh. The creature's physical looks are terrible.


Speaking of terrible, mom brought this scary mask from my godmother last night. She said these masks came all the way from Bali, Indonesia. These masks remind me of something spooky. But heck, I think it's cool.


I and brother fooling with those scary-lookin' masks. HAHAHAAHA We looked like a twin here. Lol :))))

Last week was very long and the following weeks would be longer - more demanding, and more sleepless nights to consider. But yeah, weekends are supposedly to be nerd-free - as in non-acads day. So I decided to watch Ice Age 3. Man, it was surely entertaining.




Okay, so now, I'm feeling better. Better than Monday. For three days, my voice had changed due to my sickness.




So, how's you're week? Hope you're doing fine.



Stressed yet happy,
Renz. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?