Friday, July 31, 2009

What Is Essential Is Invisible to the Eye

It hurts when a person very close to your heart leaves you all of the sudden. In my part, I can't accept it since tomorrow's going to be my birthday. I know within the past few days my family has been experiencing the most painful event of our lives. The tragedy that struck us was really unexpected.


It was really hard.



And know I've realized a few things.


One, life is indeed short and full of surprises. If it's already our time, then we have no choice but to accept it, anyway it's already listed on God's huge planner.

Two, cherish every moment of life, no matter how insignificant it seems. But there's no such thing as insignificant moments, it's just... we human beings fail to see and appreciate life. We opt to concentrate with caprices and vices instead of the most important ingredient of our life, our family.

and lastly this quote from The Little Prince touched me.


"Voici mon secret. Il est très simple: on ne voit bien qu'avec le cœur. L'essentiel est invisible pour les yeux.

Here is my secret. It is very simple: It is only with the heart that one can see rightly; what is essential is invisible to the eye.




Kuya Yayo, wherever you are, I hope you're happy.
Remember when I visited your house two weeks before your sudden demise?
You said that you're already tired.
It's so sad that you left us all of the sudden.



We will miss you, really. =(


This is going to be the most memorable birthday of my life.


Cheers to the 19 years of my existence, well in the less than an hour.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?