Saturday, October 01, 2011

I Couldn't Ask For More

Ever since, I lot of people have been asking (or shall I say bugging me) on why I am still not romantically link to someone even if I'm already on the right age.

Well, I ask the same question too. Why?

I don't know, but I feel that I am already blessed. I am lucky that I belong to a loving family who supports my endeavors. I am lucky that I have a great set of friends. I am lucky that I am skillful to a lot of things. I believe that everything has given to me and I couldn't ask for more.

Maybe that's the reason why I am still single. No big deal, doesn't really matter. I am not in a hurry to look for my compatible mate. I am just... I am just...

waiting for a beautiful girl, basta kamukha ni Anne Curtis or ni Kim-Tae Hee.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?