Wednesday, November 20, 2013

Disney Love



While looking for some covers of the Skyrim theme on YouTube, I came across this video entitled Epic Disney Medley by Peter Hollens and Alex G. I thought it was just an ordinary mash-up of some of Disney's famous movie themes (Aladin, Lion King, Pocahontas, and etc.) but I was really amazed with their exceptional talent. Who would've thought that there were no musical instruments used in producing this video. Instead, the YouTube artists sung it in an acapella way... meaning, all tunes that you hear from this video came from their respective voices.

Amazing performance, right? Geez, wish I had their talent as well. I would've been a YouTube sensation. LOL!

You can actually browse Peter Hollens's YouTube page for more epic acapella videos. Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?