This personal blog will turn 9 this October. Time flies so fast! I created this blog last 2006 to document my not-so-awesome high school life. I used to have a journal but I thought of publishing my thoughts online. And besides, those were the days when only a few people know what a BLOG is. Years after, this blog became stagnant. I focused on updating my travel blog since 2011.
This year, I am going to update this more often. I've been promising this to myself since 2012, but due to my busy schedule, I wasn't able to fulfill it. And now, I'm going to publish more personal posts this year by starting this blog series, The Sunday Currently. I first encountered this after reading Camie and Chester's blog.
Alright, here goes nothing.
- reading JK Rowling's The Casual Vacancy. I didn't like it. Not at all. Maybe I was expecting too much, or maybe I didn't just like how it was written, or its genre. But definitely, this is still better than reading mommy porn aka Fifty Shades of Grey.
- writing blog drafts and some travel plans for this year on my Wordpress Moleskine journal.
- listening Carly Rae Jepsen's latest single - I Really Like You. Nothing's fancy about this song but Carly really knows how to create catchy songs. Just like Call Me Maybe and Good Time. Late night watching television, but how we get in this position? Coz it's way too soon I know this isn't love, but I need to tell you something. Uh-oh. We got a major LSS here!
- thinking about the possible air traffic scenarios for the RNAV (Area Navigation) approach training next week.
- smelling lavender and citronella. Reminds me of my room in Davao.
- wishing for a new Macbook Pro 13" Retina. Although my Macbook's still reliable even if it's turning five this year.
- hoping that the cheque for my overtime pay from June to September 2014 will be processed this week. I need that for shopping. LOL but my kuripot self tells me to save it instead for future property investments and travels (but of course).
- wearing my smart casual attire (denim long sleeves, long pants, and boat shoes) because I'm working on a Sunday. How cool is that. Multitasking! Kidding. It's my break time.
- loving my job. Always. Once an air traffic controller, always an air traffic controller. Philippine 8010, wind 350 degrees at 8 knots, runway 36, cleared to land!
- wanting a Herschel rucksack, but it's too damn expensive! Although the brand manager of Herschel had emailed me for a possible collaboration a few weeks back but until now, there's no word from her. Sigh. Keeping my fingers crossed because I really love to feature them on my travel blog and Instagram. Gotta love their awesome bags!
- needing a vacation. Hmmm.
- feeling ugly. UGH. Pimples. Can't wait to eradicate in a few weeks (thanks MySkin Origins for the Acne Perfection Set).
- clicking through random Facebook and blog posts.
I am so thrilled to try other blog series! Woohoo!
Happy Sunday everyone!