Thursday, January 11, 2018

Back to Work

After the holiday bonanza, everything's now back to normal. There's traffic to endure again every Fridays and Mondays. Air traffic in Davao's increasing. I'm halfway through with my Approach Control rating. I am looking forward to this year's travel and adventures. Take note that I have already booked three trips for this year alone, and I'm planning to add another one by mid-November. Thinking of going somewhere really far and cold. I think I am ready to face snow again. HAHA! Who knows? God willing, I'll be going there no matter what.

So far, I've been productive on my day-offs. There has been a lot of upcoming projects and tasks in both online and in my blogging community, and I am not complaining. Not at all. It keeps me busy, and it sustains my creative mojo. But, whenever it rains the whole day, I just stay at home and watch my favorite TV shows while sipping a hot choco.

Anyway, back to work tomorrow. Working two shifts, and hopefully no delays or any special operations.

PS: I promise to update this personal blog more often. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?