1) The delayed ‘live’ telecast of ABS-CBN was done in purpose. ABS-CBN officials were hoping that the final standing would change up to the very last minute of the show.
2) I didn’t know that Angola is a Portuguese-speaking African country. Oh, yeah, I forgot. Her name already sounds like Portuguese. Leila Lopes.
3) Shamcey Supsup’s smile. Yes, her million-watt smile.
4) Being maputi is everything… NOT.
5) One doesn’t need a visa to visit Brazil. Now time to save at least Php 130,000 for round trip tickets! Hurray!
6) Hindi lahat ng mga taga-UP, atheist. Enough said.
7) Johanna Solano (Miss Costa Rica) is beautiful. I was surprised that Karin Ontiveros (Miss Mexico) didn’t make it to the semi-finals. Hmmmm.
8) Miss Japan and Miss Korea looked like Sooyoung and Yuri of SNSD respectively.
9) Filipinos are very skilled when it comes to multitasking. Watch-shout-tweet-watch-tweet-shout-tweet. Wow, just wow.
10) Intelligence is not based on how fluent you are in English. It really depends on how you deliver your answer. You better watch this video.
Congratulations to all the winners of Miss Universe 2011! And of course, congratulations to Shamcey Supsup! Once again, Philippines made it to the final 5! Way to go!