Thursday, September 08, 2011

Thank you, promo fares!

Just booked two round trip tickets to Cebu and Iloilo for only Php 2,800. That's right! You heard me, two fuckin' thousand and eight hundred pesos, all thanks to Cebu Pacific's promo fare.

So, I'll be at Cebu from Dec 12-15 (island hopping) and Iloilo (Dinagyang Festival) from Jan 19-23, 2012. This is going to be fun!

Brenna, Ivan and I are starting to plan for our Cebu trip. We plan to invade Moalboal, Bantayan and Malapascua Islands. So I should bring my  fedora hat for sun protection and also my Coppertone sunscreen.

Also, I am thinking of the possibility to cliffdive at Malapascua. I have already tried that at Tinago Falls last Feb 2010, of course with a life jacket. In Malapascua, you only wear your fancy swimwear (of course). The Tinago experience was a 15-20 ft dive. Malapascua's a 50 ft dive and that's totally insane. I am not afraid of heights and I do have the balls to cliffdive but... but... it's just I do not trust my swimming skillzzz and cliffdiving would surely hurt my balls. Hell I just know how to float and to swim like a dog. No, I won't take it; my life would be at risk ye know.

In other news, I'm hoping that I'll win AirPhil Express' contest. I wanna experience MassKara Festival this October!

And as for my September, well, I'm planning to spend it with my fellow Davao bloggers (so excited with our movie night at Kuya Drew's mansion), food trip with friends and concentrate with my blogging business.

I can now smell the spirit of Christmas. Wow.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?