Wednesday, October 31, 2018

But why?

I don't get it. I don't really get it why some people exert so much effort just to bring a person down? I mean, why would they even bother to do it? It's a waste of time, frankly speaking. I know I should be able to handle this petty thing called hatred because I'm already mature enough to just ignore this, yet I can't help but think and sulk about it. It's kinda sad. Sad because I never had the chance to talk to those people whom I thought were nice, mature, and professional. I didn't do anything wrong to them, yet they try to bring me down by humiliating me online. I didn't deserve it. But what did I do?  I swallowed my pride and admit something that I didn't even do it. I know I'm an idiot, but if I did the right thing, they'd feed on my pride and even use it against me. So, yeah. I had no choice but choose the lesser evil. Everyone's a work in progress, and we all commit mistakes at some points of our lives. I know myself - my strengths and weaknesses. If ever I did something wrong, I would wholeheartedly accept it, and apologize to the affected party. I don't know. Oh well, these people are already on my block list. I wish them all the best in life, and let karma do her job. As the saying goes: Nasa akin ang huling halakhak.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?