Saturday, January 25, 2020

30 Powerful Habits


So, I saw this on my Facebook newsfeed weeks ago. In every item, I'm going to write a comment about my progress, or simply just say about something. You know, I am in the mood to update this personal blog.

Here we go!

1) Okay, IT WILL ALWAYS BE A STRUGGLE FOR ME TO WAKE UP EARLY. Plus, because of my work schedule, my body clock's all whacked up. Meaning, I sleep regardless of the time of the day. During days-off, I usually wake up late in the morning just to make up with the loss time of sleep during my work week, most especially if I rendered 24 to 32 hrs of overtime shift.

2) Well, let's just say I am pragmatic when it comes to dealing with life decisions.

4) I always love to test my limits. One of my ways is through traveling. Also, I get to know more about myself!

5) Speaking of traveling, I always make sure that I travel to experience new things. I am usually frugal, but when it comes to traveling, it almost came to a point that I became impulsive because I am always thirsty for new adventures and experiences.

6) Quality over quantity! It never bothered me that I only have a few close friends. They're the ones who fully understand me. We've been through thick and thin, so, our level of understanding and empathy is on a higher pedestal.

7) People always think that you can't say no to everyone. Through the years, I have learned the art of saying 'no'. You can't just do everything! You need to assess the situation first before you enter a certain situation.

8) Through traveling. Also, getting out of my comfort zone allowed me to know myself better.

9) I still have to learn about investments. For now, I'm doing the insurance and investment bundle from PruLife UK.

10) I love sharing new things with people–videos, blog posts, and other forms of media. Suffice to say, I'm a visual storyteller.

11) I never take small things for granted. They all matter. I've learned my lesson the hard way.

12) I. AM. TRYING. TO. EAT. VEGETABLES. I feel so attacked. Also, less usage of nonbiodegradable stuff.

13) Sometimes, engaging in political and religious views can be very toxic, especially here in the Philippines. But, I'll try to have an open mind and not resort to ad hominem fallacies.

14) Spending time with nature is always a good idea. It gives me a breath of fresh air. Literally.

15) I believe I have self-control when it comes to shopping. During the sale, I don't buy a thing just because it's on sale. If you don't need it, don't buy it. Just because it's 50% off, doesn't mean you're obliged to buy it.

16) Back to number 6. You'll never know, they'll be the one who'll protect you from harm. I'd rather have friends who are pragmatic, honest, and straightforward.

17) OMG. They say that I'm vain because I follow a strict skin-care routine. There's a huge difference between vanity and taking good care of yourself. Duh.

18) I still have to practice how to properly meditate. I ended up sleeping after trying to meditate.

19) I guess I have to be mindful of what I eat. I don't easily get fat, but I am getting older.

20) Thank God, I now have the drive to go to the gym at least 3-4 times a week!

21) When your gut's acting up, it'll be hard to recuperate as we grow older.

22) HAHAHAHA. I didn't grow up in a family that's super passionate about food. I can't cook, and it's not really for everyone.

23) Drink your water, bitch!

24) I am always grateful for everything, whether big or small.

25) Actually, I am trying to achieve my social media goals, but I need to rewrite it. I always tend to forget these things due to my busy work schedule.

26) This is how I do my things. Once I'm done with the hardest part, everything's going to be easy, finishing the task faster than I thought.

27) It's also the same as choosing your battles. Not all battles are worth fighting for.

28) I always do this at least twice a week. I usually go to the mall alone, do the shopping and eating at restaurants alone. Solitude allows me to think about a lot of things. Some find it weird, but for me, it's one of my ways to regenerate myself. Talking to a lot of people can be tiring.

29) I am always inspired.

30) Just do it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?