Monday, August 24, 2020

Unexpected Reward

Life knows how to throw lemons at you because it becomes two pitchers of lemonade right before hitting me. Lmao. So today, the chiefs had a meeting and since the mental health of the air traffic controllers is on their top priority, they're now allowing us to fly home and stay there for one month without deducting our leave credits. They thought of rewarding us for staying as one of the front-liners in the aviation sector (as if we had a choice duh, but still grateful for their decision). It's been almost seven months since the last time I went home to Davao. So, yeah. I am stoked that I'm finally going home and stay there for a month. I've applied for the medical clearance from the barangay and the travel authority from the police.

Can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?