Friday, July 17, 2009

Eye to Eye Through The Storm


Fiiiiiinnnnaaalllllyyyy.



I can't believe that I actually survived this week, hell week to be precise. I think I need to detoxify my body. Stress is toxic, you know. I need..uhhhhh.. no... I HAVE to watch Half-Blood Prince tomorrow. Damn. Great, I have so many things in my mind.


I have to talk with that BFAR Guy or to my aunt regarding my thesis.
I have to gather lots of journals about my thesis. Crap.
I have to talk with Mamayko's RAs (research assistants) because I want to start with my experiment.
I have to pass the second draft of my outline even if I'm not enrolled with BIO200a.
I have to memorize the skeletal system of the ff: Chondrichthyes, Osteichthyes, amphibians, reptiles, birds and mammals.
I have to study Plant Ecology Lec/Lab, Molecular Bio, and Biochem too! Damn it.


But despite these stressful activities, we still smile in front of the camera. Nice.



Anyway, I have just noticed that a LOT of people in school were sick. Last week I got sick but recovered after a few days. Moreover, people are getting paranoid with the notorious A(H1N1) virus!!! What the hell. This virus isn't that deadly compared to SARS (Severe Acute Respiratory System). Pandemonium is not necessary. Tsktsk. =/


By the way, this week, I really had an itch to read something, aside from those nerdy books from hell. I borrowed Dyan's Diary of Wimpy Kid. The first book was really funny. In fairness it was a good read. Dyan, pahiram ng second book ng Wimpy Kid! HAHAHAHA. Two weeks ago, mom finally completed the Harry Potter series (books). Scholastic had finally released the paperback edition of the last HP book (Deathly Hallows). Mom didn't hesitate to buy it despite its price - Php 575.00! Quite expensive for a paperback book. Tsk. But yeah, I'll probably start reading it this week. Well, IDK. Natatanggal lang talaga pagod ko pag nakababasa ako ng mga novels.





By the way...

Did you know that....

I signed up for the cheerdance almost a month ago. HAHAHAHAHAHA. Whatever.
Anyway, I still have lots of things to do.

The weather is killing me, literally. Have a sappy...ooopps, uhhh, HAPPY weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?