Saturday, September 15, 2007

ponder with me!



And I really don't know If I'm still normal or what. Well, it's because I do have irregular sleeps for the last three weeks. But hell, being a Biology major student, I must have a perfect time management.

Grades are still on an above-average to average median. Shoot. Dreaming of a flat one grade is possible, if I'm trapped in a book-locked room. As of now, I'm happy if it's a 1.5 to 2.0. As long as it's not lower than 2.5, that's totally OKAY. Currently, I'm still adjusting - by means of the demanding and the hectic schedule and life as a college student in the country's premier university.

And I do hope I could still manage to be at least in the honor roll for this semester. Haaaayyy =)

Life is unfair, I must deal with it ALWAYS.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?