Saturday, February 02, 2019

Anxiously waiting

Haven't heard from the Canadian visa, but I am really hoping that they'll approve my visa the second time. Gosh, all these things from work, visa, and travel have been making me anxious for the past few days. The monster in me was unleashed and I hated it so much that it came to that point. I need to refocus my goals and be more patient with everything. I really hate myself for overanalyzing and overthinking stuff. Ugh. Can I be a kid again when the only thing I worry about was to maintain my ranking at school? Gosh, I'm almost 30 yet I'm still struggling with the way I handle things. I am an air traffic controller for God's sake! I should know how to handle pressure and stress! Oh dear.

So help me God.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?