Sunday, January 20, 2019

Second Chance

Last week, I got a letter from the embassy, and I got denied. It was disheartening at first but when I read the letter, it wasn't bad that all. Sought help to someone's knowledgable about it, and it took us around 3 days to finish the online application. However, they have a new immigration requirement. I need to submit the biometrics in either Manila or Cebu. No Davao. Of course, I chose Cebu since it's nearer. It was my first time to fly in and fly out on a city on the same day! Crazy, right? But anyway, they are now processing my visa and hopefully this time, I've provided the documents they needed. Gosh, I can't think of other reasons why they won't grant me a visitor's visa. As the cliche goes, there's always a first time. It was truly heartbreaking, but I have no choice but to move on. I know I spent 7k from my first application. There were regrets, but there's no point of crying over spilled milk. I can always bring back the money I spent, but I can't just afford to throw away my one and only chance to work and live in Toronto.

C'mon, universe! Let's do this!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?