Thursday, January 10, 2019

Busy Bee

I've been preoccupied with a lot of stuff lately - my upcoming interview and sim exam in Toronto, the big day, and a whole lot more. But this is still good. Keeps my head busy. I wanted to buy the journal from Everyday Explorers 'coz it's cute. Plus it is color teal, my favorite. But, the stingy in me doesn't want to spend Php 980. But, but, but. Acckkk. I've already claimed my travel organizer from Starbucks, and I've already started writing it. But meh.

Yesterday, my mate in Toronto told me that the training manager and the tower manager already got my CV/resume and cover letter. He had spoken highly about me, so I'm guessing they have high expectations for me. Gah, I don't feel any pressure right now. At least, I am super motivated to work harder and to study smarter. I still have less than six weeks before my trip. Yaaaayyyy. Gonna be my first super long-haul flight. Can't imagine myself flying for 17 hrs straight. I am praying that I won't have seatmates. I guess the trick worked, and I have proven it to myself. Lol.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?