Tuesday, January 01, 2019

Feliz Año Nuevo

Obligatory new year post. Anyway, just a quick update how my new year went.

I spent the new year's eve at the office, which was great coz it's my first time lol. Well, at least I get to rest for three and a half days before I start my shift again this Friday afternoon. 2018 was not really a rollercoaster ride for me. It was rather a steady road trip with a few speed bumps. This year, I get to appreciate my friends, especially the ones who were with me in good times and in bad times. Thank you so much. I can't imagine my life without you guys. I know I always spend my time alone at the restaurants, coffee shops, and cinema, but when I needed help, you were always there for me. To all my haters out there who love to talk behind my back - I won't change. As long as I'm doing good and not offensive, we're all good. Also, I don't give a flying fuck about y'all. Lol. Oops, pardon my French.

I am planning something. I won't spill the details because I might get jinxed, but I am hoping that everything will be worth it until the end. 2019 is going to an amazing year for me, I can sense that. If 2018 was about going with the flow, then 2019 will be about taking the leap of faith. I think everything's falling into places.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?