Sunday, February 16, 2020

Not The Right Time

Yup, I didn't make it to the final round. But like I said, it is okay. I am okay. Heck, I didn't break down or what. I humbly accepted the outcome. I'm still proud of myself for doing it. No what-ifs in the future. Maybe today's not the perfect time for it. The Big Man from above surely has greater plans for me. No regrets, just love.

Actually, it was a blessing in disguise. I just realized that I still have a lot of things to accomplished in my sector to promote the safety culture. Also, I still have a job that pays well, and I can now plan my trips up to the end of the year. Australia for my birthday? Or Vancouver? It'll be summer, but why not? Or another trip to Korea with my BFFs and do some serious shopping? See? I am still blessed. Nothing to worry about.

Speaking of Canada, due to the ongoing nCov crisis, I rebooked my flight this May 21. My friends in Toronto got overjoyed upon learning my plans. There are SOOOOO MANY THINGS TO DO IN CANADA DURING SUMMER. Excited is an understatement.

Now, time to tone down my expenses, and focus on my travel goals this year. Work hard, travel harder! Love you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?