Thursday, July 23, 2020

Schittiest Show Ever



Oh my God. This sitcom is one of the best I've watched. You know the tv series is so good that the characters grow into you. There's so much to talk about how beautifully crafted this show was. I love about the character development of everyone, it never veered-off from its story, and best of all, I've learned a lot of life lessons from it.

When life gives you shit, you have to stand up, clean yourself, start a clean slate, and move forward.

God, I ugly cried after watching the finalé. It was good. I wish it lasted for 20 seasons. This Canadian sitcom will be sorely missed. I will definitely miss the bickering between Alexis and David, Moira's extensive vocabulary, and the way she pronounces baby as bébé, Johnny's care for his family, and all the side characters of this show. I still can't get over with it!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?