I know we love each other but I just want to tell you a few things about me. Through this, you won’t complain about my treatment or worse, make fictitious stories about me.
- Do not expect me to buy material things for you, especially if it’s very expensive. I don’t see love when I give you a thousand pesos worth of teddy bear with an I ♥ YOU sign on its chest. I prefer giving you real mwahs and hugs.
- I don’t know how to cook. So please bear with me. Do not laugh at my burnt pancakes. I still find it sweet if we eat together, no matter if it’s only Lucky Me Pancit Canton and coke.
- On a dinner date, you can choose any fancy restaurants or fast food chains, whichever you like. However, do not pick a restaurant which only serves seafoods. You don’t want me to die early, do you?
- When you caught me watching porn, do not say “yuck” or “kadireeeeeee”. I will do the same thing if I caught you watching those SuJu (dvd) live concert. I’m just a man carrying an excess amount of testosterone. Don’t tell me you’re jealous?
- When I say I love you, I really mean it. Do not laugh as if it’s a joke.
- When I’m not in mood, please cuddle or at least talk to me. I may not in mood but I have two ears, ready to listen.
- I don’t like it when you spill our secrets to your echuserang friends.
- If you’re suspecting me that I have ‘another’ one, go ahead check my inbox. You’ll only find messages from you (of course), my thesis adviser, research assistants, mom and dad.
- Whenever I bully you, don’t cry or don’t get mad at me. It’s just, I find it cute.
- I’m not a big fan of window shopping.
- I love it when you pinch my cheeks… even if it hurts.
- I love traveling.
- Let’s settle this, once and for all - I hate terms of endearment. I am not a big fan of calling you honey, babe, sugar, sweetiepie, applepie, honeybunch… acckk… and vice-versa. First name basis is already fine.
- Whenever I cry in front of you, I am really, really hurt. I am not imitating John Lloyd Cruz for Christ’s sake.
Well, I think this is enough.