Friday, April 02, 2010

Jungle Crash

I had a dream. It was weird.

I was on a plane bound to Bangkok, Thailand when the plane suddenly went to a nose dive and crashed somewhere in the dense jungle of Borneo. It was a swampy area and somehow I managed to survive.

Then I ran.

Out of nowhere, I entered an abandoned laboratory. It was like a giant capsule with vines and branches starting to invade the outer facade of the laboratory. So I went inside the abandoned lab. Apparently, it was not abandoned.

Suddenly, the lights went on. Searing brightness. It came to a point that the brightness is already painful. Uggghhh my eyeeeees! But anyway, I didn’t feel any pain. I was just overreacting. So I ran, again. The corridors were long and not narrow. The sound coming from the metallic floor caused by my frantic foot steps reverberates inside the corridor. The air was cold and dry.

And then I discovered something.

There were people inside a room, probably subjected to an inhumane and morbid experiment. I opened the door and they ran towards me. Actually they weren’t after me, they just want to escape the building.

The next thing I knew, I ran again together with the people trapped inside the room. Then, the alarm sounded. The large gates are starting to close and I ran as fast as I could to get out of this building. Behind me were mechanical robots trying to catch the prisoners.

Luckily I was one of the few people who managed to escape the near-death experience. Those who were unfortunate were eaten by those mechanical robots. Others were subjected to torture. After that incident, I went to a mall and there, I was interviewed by National Geographic regarding the plane crash. I was about to tell the incident when suddenly, the mechanical robots started to invade the mall.

There was panic.

I ran again.

Ran as fast as I could.

Run, baby, run!

Run, Forrest, run!

And the next thing I knew, it was already 2:10 pm. Time to saddle up lazy John. It’s already late!

No comments:

Post a Comment