Saturday, June 14, 2008

First Day. First Week. First Love :)

And I have to compensate with the new time zone. Jetlag perhaps, but no! I didn’t go out of the country. I didn’t cross six to eight time zones westerly. I didn’t spend my summer vacation in Hamburg, Germany or in Vienna, Austria.

For two months I have changed my body clock drastically and I have been suffering from insomnia. I don’t know. I can’t help myself. I’m alive most especially right after midnight. I feel tired during the day but active when the night blankets the blue hue of the sky.

Everyday, I have to wake up at least 6.30 am to 7.00 am. No, my house isn’t fifty kilometers away from school, it’s just I’m fond of doing unnecessary things whenever I woke up. After breakfast, I usually watch some morning shows before hitting the ice-cold shower.

I have met my new set of professors and I felt that they’re good and nice. And right now, I’m in the mood of hitting those books and read the lessons in advance. You know, I have made a promise to myself to do better than the last semester (though, my performance last semester was good), still, I just want to try and determine my physical, mental and emotional capacity towards my attitude and interest in school. Through this, I can determine when and where the right time is and place to balance leisure and studies.

Let’s thank God for Friday. I can’t imagine life without Fridays. Whatever! That’s utterly impossible!

And yeah, I just noticed that everyday, even if I do have a hearty breakfast, I’m always hungry. Ugggh. Prices of rice and viands in the university canteen are skyrocketing due to the high prices of rice, raw materials, gasoline, livestock and many more.

Every Juan in the country has experienced these kinds of predicaments. But there’s only one thing that Juan didn’t experience since the start of this trend: the HEIGHT of our dearest PRESIDENT.

And so, most of us have our own supply of rice just to recompense the burden.

One thing, I’m really hooked with Oishi’s commercial.

MANGA! MANGA! MANGA! MANGA!
MELON! MELON! MELON! MELON! MELON!

Demented Thoughts

I have searched for your aura
from the scorching heat of Sahara Desert to the cold and bitter Artic Tundra
I felt that I'm all alone
Whisking, whistling 'til I'm blown
Away away away.. far, far away
Despair and dismay
You left me in oblivion
And I thought my life, with your presence, is an endless horizon
Where are you? Where are you?
You have left my life askew
I have asked a million queries
My soul is already battered and weary
I don't get it. I can't find you.
And I thought that I was blind since the dawn of my existence

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?