Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Instant Fashion Photographer!

I never dreamed to become a fashion photographer. No, it is not because I'm not fashionable (FYI I have a good sense of style... not HAHA!) or what. But seriously, it's not THAT easy to become one.




Just last Saturday, I was invited to attend the Abreeza Fashion Runway Fashion Preview 2012. But instead of turning down the invite, I accepted it as a challenge. I haven't tried fashion photography in my entire life yet. I already tried becoming a model for a fashion shoot twice but I was never the man behind the lens (chos).

After finishing the meal, I immediately went to the photographer's ramp and started shooting with my 55-250mm f/4.0-5.4 Canon Zoom Lens.

For the entire program, I was there. Nangangawit nga yung balikat ko eh! But still, no matter how difficult it was (the models sometimes walk too fast), I still enjoyed it!

Davao Bloggers!







Several styles and collections from members of the Davao Elite Fashion Group namely Popoy Barba, Aztec Barba, Dodjie Batu, Edgar Buyan, and Emi Englis were featured in this fashion show. And I can say that their designs were all unique and fashionable. Truly, Dabawenyos are very talented and can even compete in the global market!

And oh, after-event photos!

Karla and Ria! :)

Davao Bloggers feat. Fashion Bloggers!

Partners in crime!!!



I'm pretty much satisfied with my photos. Although it's a bit stressful to tinker the camera settings every minute or two, this event was a learning experience for me.

Looking forward to this kind of event! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?