Monday, June 08, 2009

Series of Unfortunate Events



Today is one of the most tiring days of my life. It was my fault in the first place. I only had less than three hours of sleep. Apparently, my body won’t let me sleep if it’s not the right time. Uggh. Usually, when I go to bed around three thirty in the morning, I only have the chance to enter dreamland around five thirty. Bullcrap.

There were a lot of things that made my day weary and tiring.




First: “Why should I sign that waiver? Diba hindi na kami nag-aallow? You ask Ma’am Duy nalang to confirm this ha?”

Anak ng tae. For one hour, I thought I will spend an extra year because of this predicament. Damn. For one hour, everything went black. JOKE LANG. OA. But seriously, I went back-and-forth to CSM then to the Dorm then back to CSM just to confirm this news. Luckily, things went straight and the first problem was settled. While talking to Mon and Lyle, Cha approached me and told me bad news.

Oh-oh.


Second: “Huy pumunta ako kanina sa office ni Noggy and I think I didn’t hear your name…ewan ko lang kung nakinig ako hindi, pero parang wala…”


Kigwa. But really, thanks Cha. Then again, the dark cloud enveloped me and everything went black, again. Anxiety shrouded me and I was walking on an unlit path, the path of uncertainty. That’s the reason why I didn’t receive an SMS message from them last Saturday. Tsktsk. I have already passed all requirements, my standing was good. Weird. So I have no choice but to visit Noggy’s office. Oh yeah, I also have to buy those freakin’ plastic petri dish. At least I will be cleared and proceed with the next step of enrolment. On Noggy’s office, the problem was immediately solved; nalimutan lang talaga ako ni Atty. Joy. Sigh. At last, I have received the certificate ng order to enroll. I only have to finalize my subjects tomorrow. But the subjects were giving me headaches.



Three: “Forbidden to enlist. Please see the Office of College Secretary!!!”


Here’s the thing. The world had undergone millions of technological advancements over the past five years. And thus, we have to suffer its consequences. Punyeta, sa sobrang high tech, hindi ako makapagenlist sa Fil1, kahit hindi siya nagcacause ng conflict sa schedule ko AND may slots pa siya. Tae. Even the Dept. Chair can’t enlist us. So he suggested to see the OCS and phewwww, it was a miracle. Nakapagenlist na ako sa Chem160 and Fil1. I thought underload ako. Waaa. At least 20 units ako this semester.



Hay ewan. Sana the committee will allow us to take CHEM160 and BIO101 together. Pffft.

I’ll call the saints.
I’ll pray.


Theme song for the day:


Idalangin mo sa Maykapal… may bukas pa.


With every step you climb another mountain
Every breath it's harder to believe
You'll make it through the pain
Weather the hurricanes
To get to that one thing (Oo, para makaenroll this first semester. Potek)



Oh by the way, this is my weird schedule. Weird. 20 units. Basta… Weird.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?