Friday, June 05, 2009

Start of Something New



School is imminent and I'm really excited. You know why?


Well aside from seeing my crush, chitchat with my friends and eventually drowning myself with those hardcore major subjects in Biology, I’ll be getting a brand new ‘activity cycle’. For the past few months, I tried to keep myself busy by indulging on books written by my favorite authors, photoshopping, blogging and web designing. In that way, I won’t be bored on a certain period of time since I am spontaneous. I am also getting tired on listening with the same headlines over and over again, from the anomalies of the government (Con-Asshole), the never-ending saga of Hayden and Katrina, the A(H1N1) Virus and the freaky weather that made some locals confused, whether classes in primary and secondary schools are suspended or not.


I don’t have a choice. Nakababaliw kaya kung pabalik-balik ang mga ginagawa mo. Nakababagot. Shoot.


Today, my latest read was Deception Point by Dan Brown. I already read this book almost four years ago though I just borrowed it from my friend. I think I didn’t finish reading it last time since I have to return it. I already forgot some significant parts and details of this novel. That’s why I bought it the moment I saw it on NBS. Phew. Only one copy left. Same story applies on Michael Crichton’s State of Fear.


And now, I’m broke. I want to buy Neil Gaiman’s American Gods and The Anansi Boys. And oh! I want to buy Robert Ludlum’s Covert-One Series (The Hades Factor, The Cassandra Compact, The Paris Option, The Altman Code, The Lazarus Vendetta, The Moscow Vector, The Arctic Event and The Infinity Affair). Oh! Dan Brown will be having a new novel this year. It will be released this September 15. Interestingly, this novel is going to be the third Robert Langdon book written by Dan Brown.



Okay, I got bored last night and I made something for Tumblr. LSS!



No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?