Sunday, August 24, 2008

know the reason

The fact that I must read my readings in Microbiology (in which I already mastered the Algae part, well, thanks to Intermediate Botany), LSS, once again, ruined my life. A lot of people really love LSS, but for me? It's the shittiest thing in the world. I'm not the type of person who gets an LSS in one song only, at least ten songs haunt me everyday. I don't know. Once I sing my favorite song, other songs will just pop on to my subconscious mind and eventually, my brain will transform into an enormous imeem playlist, playing at least millions of songs simultaneously. That's why, I really hate LSS. Really. Damn it. Sorry if this post's nonsense, but I just want to release those unwanted stress in my body.


But hey, let's play a game, shall we? The first person who can guess (or better yet, answer) all of the titles plus artist correctly will get a lovely price. Come on, don't be shy. And oh, pasensya na if the lyrics are not that accurate. My bad.

---



1) Where is the moment you needed the most? You kick up the leaves and the magic is lost, you tell me the blue skies turn to gray, tell me your passion's gone away, but I need no carry on..


2) Searching for the day of simple life, I wonder why the sky is blue.. my dream, your dream, dreams come true.. Flying high, Always listen to what is right, always listen to what's inside, always fly high and don't come back..

3) It's getting late, I'm making all my way to my favorite place, I gotta have to move my body shake the stress away.. possible candidate.. do you know where it started..we're rockin' on the dance floor acting naughty..

4) Hey there's a look in your eyes, must be love at first, you were just part of my dream, nothing more so it seems, but my love can't wait much longer, just can't forget the picture of your smile, 'coz everytime, I close my eyes, you come alive..

5) I love you with a fire red, now it's turning blue, and you saaayyyyyy, sorry like an angel heaven never think it was you.. but I'm not afraid..

6) Tick tick tock it's quarter to two, and I'm done, I'm getting enough with you.. I can't keep on waiting for you..

7) Would you ever be, I tried so hard to find sweet serenity, are you still afraid, just close your eyes and feel the pain fade away..

8) Story of my life, searching for the right, but it keeps avoiding me, sorrow in my soul, but it just get wrong, really loves my company..

9) Morning has come another day, I must pack my bags and say goodbye, GOOODBYEEEE.

10) Here's how it goes.. (enter chorus), I'm not gonna make you cry, but soon you will find it, you can run, you can hide but you can't escape my love.

11) When the sun we'll shine together, told you I'll be here forever, say that always be my friend, took an oath imma stick it out 'til the end.

12) Lights go out and I can't be saved, tides that I tried to swim against, put me down to pull my knees, Oh I beg, I beg and plead, singing.

13) Come up and meet you, to tell you I'm sorry.

14) Calling out of my cage and I've been doing just fine, gotta gotta be down because I wanna know, it started out with a kiss and everything ended up like this, it was only a kiss, it was only kiss.

15) Breakin' my back just to know your name, seventeen tracks and I haven't win this game.

16) I thought I saw a man brought to life, he was warm he came around like he was dignified, he show me why I musn't cry.

17) At the end of the day, remember the way that we can be close til' the end, remember how we made it through the rain, end of the day, remember the way that we can be close 'til the end, remember, it was me and you, 'coz we are gonna be forever you and me...

18) Say that you love me forever, never stop, never whatever..

19) Tonononot-tonot-not-not-not-tonenonenenot..tononot-tonot-tonot.. (HAHAHA, walang artist to, title lang).

20) Step one, you said we need to talk, he walks you say sit down it's just a talk, he smiles politely back at you, you stare politely right on through

21) We hope you enjoy your stay..

22) I hear Jerusalem bells are ringing, roman cavalry choirs are singing..

23) Magbago man ang panahon, pamantasan na hindi rin magbabago..

24) I open my eyes, and see you for the first time, I let go of you like, a child letting go of his kite.

25) Far away, this ship's is taking me far away, far away from the memories, of the people who care if I live or die.

26) On the corner of the main street, just got to keep in mind, say you wanna move on here..

27) I look in through the eyes, so far away. There's trouble on your mind, you're losing faith. Hey know, are you listening? Can you feel this way?

28) Please, don't let this feeling end.

29) Bum-bum dee am bum bum dee am, it's a thief in the night, will come and get you.

30) How long before I begin? Before it starts, before I begin?




-----

Oh no. Medyo nawala na ang sakit ko. I think this is the most effective cure as of this time. HAHAHA :)) Baka this tuesday, on our long quiz in Microbio..

Question: What are the accessory pigments present in Sargassum?

My answer: Mamasaymamasammamacussa.

God. I can't imagine that. =/

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?