Friday, September 07, 2012

Anya at 11 Months

Last Sunday, ma, pa and I went to my aunt's house to visit my cutiepatootie niece. I think everyone of you here knows her. I even wrote a blogpost about her last May. She cute, yeah but she's cuter when she cries. It's so easy to make her cry. MEANIE UNCLE.




Hey, I just met you!


And this is crazy!


So here's my number...


Call me maybe!!!

Time flies so fast! You're turning one in a few weeks! I can't wait when you're bigger. Your uncle will teach you about declamation, the Periodic Table of Elements, Quantum Physics and Geology.

I wish you'd stop watching Upin and Ipin because it's plain, for the lack of better word, stupid. I'd want you to watch NatGeo, NatGeo Wild, History Channel and National Geographic. You'll learn a LOT.

XOXO,

Uncle Renz

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?