Sunday, April 15, 2007

Big Accomplishment



Okay, so here it goes. I really love Bianca's [Bianca Gonzales] blog! I tried to to look at her archives, well from the oldest post dated back on September 2003. I mean, she really possess a one-of-a-kind appeal on her blog. I can't just explain this. Oh well. I really love her blog. Totally and seriously.

Hmmm, personally, I'm not fond of talking to taxi drivers. Well, it goes like this: We took a taxi and for sure, mom and dad talked to the good taxi driver. And their topic?! Their Senatorial Line-ups. Hmmm.. I just listened but I had no comment about it. This is a serious matter though. Oh well.

It's a big accomplishment for me if I averaged a total of 10 comments per post. Well that could be possible if I'm a tv personality or politician. Hmm.. Although, I reached a total of 1025+ visitors on my blog since October 2006. A great accomplishment for me! Yahoo!


:::: To be continued... ::::

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?