Tuesday, October 09, 2007

Give me a BREAK!



Classcards are up and here are the results:



Bio 1 Lec/Lab (General Biology I)
- 3 units --> 1.25

Math 11 (College Algebra) - 3 units --> 2.00

AH 1 (Communication and Arts I) - 3 units -->
2.00

Chem 16 Lec/Lab(General Chemistry I) - 5 units --> 2.25

MST 3 (Mathematics for General Education) - 3 units --> 2.25

SSP 5 (Philosophy I) - 3 units --> 2.25


others (not included in calculating the GWA) PE 1 - 1.75 (2 units)


TOTAL NUMBER OF UNITS: 20

GWA (General Weighted Average) --> 2.025

Arrgghh! just because of that crappy decimal number (0.025), I can't make it to the Honor's List! (cut-off is 2.00). Hmph. At least, my lowest grade is 2.25 and it's my challenge to maintain it as the lowest grade until I graduate in UP. Haay. At least, my major subject, which is the Bio-1 got the highest score, 1.25. When will I get an UNO grade??? Maybe next semester? or will I dream this grade forever?? Oh dear!

And will you look at my philosophy grade, nakaabot pa ng 2.25, I thought I would get a grade of three. Yikes! And I don't really know why I got that grade. I was really surprised though. Hehehe.

I'll do my best to be on the honor's list or better, to the DEAN'S List this second semester. Why not??

Let's wait and see. =)

6 comments:

  1. wow! good grades.I know you tried your best.May all your dreams come true.

    ReplyDelete
  2. i know i could do better than that =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. haha it's really hard to get good grades nowadays. i have the same average as yours pft. anyways, bawi next sem!

    ReplyDelete
  4. nyahahah oo nga! bawi tlaga nex sem.. thnks! =)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow ayos naman grades mo eh. Atlis walang bagsak. Bawi nalang next sem. Galingan mo ha? Dapat University Scholar ka na next sem! Kaya mo naman yun eh. Go! =)

    ReplyDelete
  6. hahaha.. kahit cliffhanger na grade.. wala pa ako.. so far.. tsktsk thnks CM!

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?