Wednesday, April 16, 2008

The Paradox of Life

Mama and Papa traveled for a thousand miles. Then, they’ve met. You’ve met. A spark of your serendipity signifies my meek subsistence.


Just last night, I broke the great news to you of my docile existence near your heart; I thought I was bringing you the greatest joy and happiness a woman could have on earth. Isn’t it great to be a mother? Isn’t it wonderful to be the source of a new human life? I really thought that you were always wonderful. I always know that you dream to be the most successful woman on the planet. You dream to have a perfect family. The love of you and papa proved my existence. Here I am. I could somehow bring luck and joy to you and papa. The sweet innocence of your childhood dreams fly within the wings of an angel.


Instead? What a harsh revelation to see you that you cried the whole night. You haven’t slept at all! I saw you sobbing, depressed all day. You even tried to choke yourself with lola’s blanket. I felt your agitation, your bitterness, your bitterness, your despair. Now you are with fever and cannot get up. I am very sorry I caused you such pain, and I can’t understand why.


My feeble presence may be significant, but who knows right? I may be a Philanthropist, who helps on every needy person in the planet. I may be a President of the country, who is the leader of all leaders. I may be a drug addict, the pest of the community. I can just be an ordinary person, who lives in an ordinary lifestyle. Who knows? The future is very unpredictable. Yet even in that way, I love the gift of life. I’m sorry mama if I caused you so much pain. I just love you more than myself and would readily give my life to make you happy. Some may claim that my life is not yet important. Maybe, my life will have the beauty of the small things that are just drops of happiness. Let my life be just one drop of happiness I’ll share with others.


Mama, MAMA! Help! An unknown strong and sinister-like force keeps on separating us! Mamas, please, do something! I love you Mama! Don’t leave me! I just want to experience life after this period. My dreams, my heart, my arms, my head, are all shattered and torn apart.


Now Mama, I know see light, a light that would bring me to the right path. Don’t worry, I’m happy right now. I can now see the beauty and significance of life. I am happy, mama, really.

Why should you cry? Why should you worry? God will take care of me! Mom, just tell me one thing.

WHAT’S WRONG WITH YOU?


32 comments:

  1. Anonymous6:56 PM

    woa! Too much feelings for me

    ReplyDelete
  2. "woa! Too much feelings for me"

    hmmm. why? heheh :))

    ReplyDelete
  3. Anonymous6:57 PM

    waaa. renz hehehe. tae ka talaga. joke hehe
    grabeh yung nagpapaabort noh?

    ReplyDelete
  4. "waaa. renz hehehe. tae ka talaga. joke hehe
    grabeh yung nagpapaabort noh?"



    CARMIIIIII! hahaaha :))
    i saw u knina sa school! :))
    lagiii. mainis talaga ako whenever may marinig ako na news about mga babies na tinatapon lang sa basura, like WTF??!
    hahaha :))

    ReplyDelete
  5. Anonymous6:58 PM

    pumunta ka kanina sa school? bakit?
    hahahaha. bat mo rin naisipang gumawa nito? hahaha
    shift nag BAE uie. joke :)) HAHAHA

    ReplyDelete
  6. "pumunta ka kanina sa school? bakit?
    hahahaha. bat mo rin naisipang gumawa nito? hahaha
    shift nag BAE uie. joke :)) HAHAHA"




    ay takte. kunin ko sana classcard ko sa bio 3 and mst 1
    and ayun. mejo sa katangahan ko rin.. 3.30 na ako umalis ng bahay.
    ayun! **POOF lock ang mga door. TAAAAAEEEE.

    ngek! ayoko mag shift no. love ko talaga ang bio since birth. *LMAO
    it's just, writing is.. wala lang. trip ko lang 'to. feel ko lang sumulat about nito. :)) hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  7. Anonymous6:59 PM

    HAHAHA :)) sayang. i publish mo nalang to sa school paper, sa marisian. hahaha. close bitaw kayo ni mam morning. hehehe.

    ReplyDelete
  8. "HAHAHA :)) sayang. i publish mo nalang to sa school paper, sa marisian. hahaha. close bitaw kayo ni mam morning. hehehe.



    eewww. HAHAHA. kaluod mo carmi oie. tapos na ako sa kanya.
    hahaha. :)))) LOL. cge lang gud. hintayin nalang natin na madiscover to ni de quiros ng inquirer. may sideline na ako as columnist sa PDI.

    CHAR LANG. libre lang mangarap!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Anonymous7:00 PM

    char renzyy uie!
    hahaha. malay mo uy. internet gud. HAHAH :))

    ReplyDelete
  10. "char renzyy uie!
    hahaha. malay mo uy. internet gud. HAHAH :))"




    lageee carmi! hehhe :))
    sisikat ka lang through internet. HAHAA :)) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  11. Anonymous7:01 PM

    "lageee carmi! hehhe :))
    sisikat ka lang through internet. HAHAA :)) lol.




    hahaha bitaw. daig mo na ang mga artista. LOL.
    weee. gudluck sa iyo! hehehehe

    ReplyDelete
  12. "hahaha bitaw. daig mo na ang mga artista. LOL.
    weee. gudluck sa iyo! hehehehe"




    kaw rin mimi! :)
    hehehhe.
    gud luck sa summer class mo! :))
    do good! happy summer! :D

    ReplyDelete
  13. Anonymous7:02 PM

    hehehe. kaw rin! hmmm.
    see yah cguro sa pasukan
    or baka magkita tayo pag summer. laag laag din tayo minsan! :))

    ReplyDelete
  14. "hehehe. kaw rin! hmmm.
    see yah cguro sa pasukan
    or baka magkita tayo pag summer. laag laag din tayo minsan! :))"




    HAHAHA =]
    cge textex nalang gud. lol. hahahha.
    sleepover nalang tayo kina cocok again! :)) hahaha.

    ReplyDelete
  15. Anonymous7:03 PM

    hahahha. ooba! malapit lang bitaw sa amin kina cocok. hehehe
    cgecge!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  16. Anonymous7:04 PM

    kaluoy T_T

    ReplyDelete
  17. Anonymous7:04 PM

    sinu inspirasyon mo dito?
    hahaha. :D :D :D

    ReplyDelete
  18. "sinu inspirasyon mo dito?
    hahaha. :D :D :D"




    hahaha. cguro naalala ko lang yung mga news about sa mga nanay
    na nagpapaabort. kawawa kasi. kaya ayun.

    like wla silang right para itapon ang "buhay". diba? :)

    ReplyDelete
  19. kaluoy T_T"



    lagiii! luoy mo lang.

    ReplyDelete
  20. "hahahha. ooba! malapit lang bitaw sa amin kina cocok. hehehe
    cgecge!! :)"




    cge carmi! :D hehehee
    pakainin nanaman tayo ni mommy soraya! :) bwaahaha
    FC FC?? nyahahha

    ReplyDelete
  21. Anonymous7:06 PM

    oi renz! kaw nghimo ani??!!! char lamang! haha.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  22. Anonymous7:06 PM

    oha! oha! ngacoment2 nko bah! haha..

    ReplyDelete
  23. "oi renz! kaw nghimo ani??!!! char lamang! haha.. =)"



    ayyyyy dile??? gi copy paste lang na nako. CHAR LANG.
    dile oie. ako bitaw nag himo ani. HAHAHA. milagro.. alive nasad ka
    sa multiply! :))) nyahahaha

    wala lang. boring man gud this summer :))

    ReplyDelete
  24. Anonymous9:07 PM

    Aaaw :(

    ReplyDelete
  25. Anonymous9:08 PM

    hahaha.. kron lng ni ky wa p au mi leson.. hehe.. =)

    ReplyDelete
  26. "Aaaw :("



    sad masyado kimmie nohh? hehhe. diba may nakuhang fetus jan sa diliman? parang 2 months ago pa ata yun. basta na feature pa nga yun siya sa tv patrol ! :) lol.

    ReplyDelete
  27. "hahaha.. kron lng ni ky wa p au mi leson.. hehe.. =)"



    HAHAHA :)) kkapoi man noh?
    hahaha. kay summerng summer.. tapos naay klase..
    human.. dapat jud mo mu-attend kay prereq. at least sa amua
    kami ang mag buot kung mag summer or dile. :)

    ReplyDelete
  28. Anonymous9:28 PM

    "sad masyado kimmie nohh? hehhe. diba may nakuhang fetus jan sa diliman? parang 2 months ago pa ata yun. basta na feature pa nga yun siya sa tv patrol ! :) lol."



    Di ko alaaam :)) Wala akong alaaaam as iiiin

    ReplyDelete
  29. "Di ko alaaam :)) Wala akong alaaaam as iiiin"



    ows? hahhaha :)) sbagay. malaki ang diliman. hahaah lol.

    ReplyDelete
  30. Anonymous9:48 PM

    Hahahaha sabagay :D

    ReplyDelete
  31. Anonymous12:27 AM

    jusko. kala ko naman kung anong problema mo. haha :D

    ReplyDelete
  32. lol wala lang. trip ko lang sumulat about abortion

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?