Monday, April 20, 2009

Summer Breeze

Okay.



Today’s summer and I should have hit the picturesque beach right now. I should have a “sexy” tan complexion. But no. I’m too lazy to hit the beach. Why should I hit the beach? I don’t want burn myself from the sweltering heat of the sun. You know, I already consider my bedroom as one fo the cubicles on a sauna bath during midday. God. Why on earth would people want to roast their rosy cheeks and skin under the scorching heat of the sun? Hmm, personally I opt to spend my summer vacation on a cool place situated in the middle of the Cypress and Pine Forest.

Speaking of this boring summer break, it’s been a while since the last time I walked into the halls of UP. It seemed like it was yesterday when the emancipation act was finally ratified when I passed the answer sheet to my Zoo 3 Final Exam. Unfortunately, in my case I won’t consider myself of being happy on to the sanction of the said act. You see, I flunked a certain subject and I have to repeat this on the coming semester and this is just a simple reminder to me that I shouldn’t be overconfident and underestimate small things because small things will eventually pile up and will be the catalyst of a deadly disaster. So much for that.


Speaking of school, I already have finalized my topic for my thesis and I guess I’m ready for my outline. I haven’t emailed this “good” news to Mamy Gamby but heck; I’ll update her about this. I have to download an e-book about Marine Biology, Marine Ecology and books that are related and significant to my study. I’m quite excited for the experimental method though. Come and join me as I venture the realm of the deep blue sea. Hahaha.


So what am I doing this summer break? Too bad the school didn’t offer summer classes due to sensible reason. Sheesh, at least it was a sagacious reason. Right now, I’m having troubles on sleeping. You see, I sleep at around four in the morning and wakes up at around one to two in the afternoon. I just hate this. I don’t know, even if I’m tired or sleepy, I usually sleep late. I started to experience this predicament when I was fifteen and eventually got worse when I entered college. Maybe because, I wasn’t conscious with the time, hmm, sounds plausible. Whenever I’m busy with a certain thing, I am sometimes focused on it but we can’t avoid temptations, that is, doing unecessary things. Probably that’s the reason behind my bittersweet demise last semester.



Oh yeah, I’ve been busy reading these books: Lemony Snicket’s Series of Unfortunate Events. Actually it’s not a book, hehe, I have just downloaded e-books of it three months ago, well, thank God for the internet! Today, I have an ample time to finish all thirteen series within a span of one week or two. I’m already finished with the first two books namely The Bad Beginning and The Reptile Room. Oh, definitely I loved and really enjoyed reading this literary work of Lemony Snicket. I have been dying to read the thirteen books since high school. My best friend introduced me to Lemony Snicket. The problem is all of his books were a bit expensive. So I paid no heed to it and just concentrate to cheaper books or books in the library. Haha. I can’t wait to finish the thirteen books. I’m pretty curious of the Baudelaire orphans’ series of predicaments and adversities in life. Count Olaf, you’re so desperate yet I love your character. HAHAHAH. And yeah, I don’t like Mr. Poe, he’s a dimwitted middle aged man who had a commiseration for the orphans.



I think I have talked too much.



One more thing, I am really obsessed with planes. SUPER.



Since Birth.


Fin. Ciao.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?