Monday, September 29, 2008

back in a jiffy

Do you know what it feels like when you pay approximately 35 pesos for an almost 40 pages reading materials for Bio 70 and yet you can’t read the most important terms of the lesson?

The culprit: Undecipherable pages due to unwanted ink blots made by the photocopier machine.

Shitty, right?

Pardon me, ‘coz I’m going to rant everything under the sun, not, since I’m running out of time. I still have to memorize all those botanical terms, families, divisions, EVERYTHING. No, I can’t mull over this thing as procrastination! I’m a human being and I need adequate rest. Botany’s not my ONLY subject for this semester. I have others as well. I guess I should learn how to balance time and control my unwanted urges, like this.

So, I’m taking a surprise cyberbreak since Angiosperms are killing me. I have to drown myself in a pool of brewed Rubiaceae aka coffee. Now this song suits my mood today:


Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Flames to dust
Lovers to friends
Why do all good things come to an end
Come to an end come to an...
Why do all good things come to end?
Come to an end come to an...
Why do all good things come to an end?


WHY? WHY? WHY? I mean, why in a jiffy? Why not opt to a longer period of time? I guess there are things that are beyond control by humans.

So yeah, back to Angiosperms. Walang tulugan mode. I wish I was a vampire. Immortal, and doesn’t need to sleep at all. One day, JUST FOR ONE DAY. Oh wait, for two weeks. YES. That would be great.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?