Sunday, December 02, 2007

i am waiting



COLORS OF CHRISTMAS
**please click the play button**


Traveling down the silvery street
Wrapping around and around while we sing
There's not in there lights it's so lovely to see
They're like beautiful stars on a Christmas Tree
We're stringing the popcorn
So yellow and yummy
Bring the red santa with the jiggling tummy
Here's a white angel, as pure as a snow
Bells and porridge in gold, are hanging below


The colors of Christmas
I'll wait for them every year
The colors of Christmas
are so beautiful and clear
The colors of Christmas
I pray for them that you'll see
But the prettiest colors of them all
Around on your Christmas Tree


Take a look down the neighborhood street
See the colorful smiles and the people you'll meet
And for every window or every wall
They're dragging the tree, like we did on our home!
Pink, purple, brown, black, yellow and gray
A rainbow of reindeer, a silvery sleigh
Every different kind of color you'll see
Live together in peace on our Christmas Tree


The colors of Christmas
I'll wait for them every year
The colors of Christmas
are so beautiful and clear
The colors of Christmas
I pray for them that you'll see
But the prettiest colors of them all
Around on your Christmas Tree


Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, our leaves are so unchanging
Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, our leaves are so unchanging
Your boughs are green in sommers glow, and do not fade in winters snow
Oh Christmas tree, oh christmas tree, with faithful leaves unchanging

The colors of Christmas
I pray for them that you'll see
But the prettiest colors of them all
Around on your Christmas Tree
Around on your Christmas Tree..


Twenty four
divided by two is twelve.
Twenty four days before Christmas and still counting.
Two weeks before the Christmas break, and I can't hardly wait.

169th post on blogger, 325th something on multiply.

Since almost everyone had posted some melodramatic (heehee ^_^) christmas list, I shall made my own list. Hindi rin ako magpapatalo noh! Well, here it is:


I WISH THAT / FOR:


[x] an MacBook Pro or any Compaq laptop. I badly need this thing. (Though, mom promised me that she'll buy a laptop for me probably next year, and I can't hardly wait).

[x] a power to manipulate the mind of those terror professors. (I think s/he's only my problem)

[x] I have the time-traveling gadget of Hermione. Ooooh. If I could turn back time, I shall fix those dilemmas that shouldn't be happening today in my life.

[x] Money. I really need money. Oh please mom-oh and dad-oh! Gimme some cash!

[x] Snow. It is believed that because of the movement of the Philippine plate, the Philippines will move gradually into the direction of northeast and for the next 50 million years, the location of the Philippines will be situated near the coast of Tokyo, Japan. Enough of those dorky facts. Pfff.
[x] I could Speak French, Italian and German FLUENTLY.

[x] my blog would be famous WORLWIDE.

[x] WORLD PEACE. Duuh.

[x] to be TALLER. A hundred sixty-eight centimeter frame is not ENOUGH for me. Haahaa.

[x] to be like Rainman.

[x] INDEPENDENCE and SOVEREIGNTY.


Christmas is coming. And I feel tormented right at this moment. Inggit ako sa kapatid ko, because he's sleeping, and he's snoring. Mabuti pa siya. He still have two and a half years before he will suffer this kind of situation. Being tortured academically, socially and mentally is not advisable for happy teenagers and/or college students like me. There's no learning process for it though it motivates you to strive more. Besides, professors in my university are impress with no one EXCEPT if you have an excellent thesis - excellent in a sense that your thesis would be delivered to different parts of the world like Hawaii, California, Japan and Geneva, Switzerland.

Coffee, coffee, baloney. God help us.

7 comments:

  1. pasko na.. sinta ko.. oo i just love this christmas song.. pampatanggal ng stress :))

    ReplyDelete
  2. Anonymous1:42 PM

    hoooraaayyy!!! almost christmas day na! yeah! im so excited! char! murag bata? haha

    ReplyDelete
  3. hahaha. samoka uie. HEEHEE =))

    ReplyDelete
  4. Anonymous1:46 PM

    giftssssssssssssss!

    ReplyDelete
  5. HOY ATE! ngano ala ka karon sa CITY HIGH? hahaha. dapat support nimo ang UP-Bio didto.. HAHAAH (as if dile ko bs bio stude.) hahahah =))

    ReplyDelete
  6. Anonymous2:10 PM

    heheheh..bag-o p ko abot gikan sa party sa ako pamangkin..paadto p ko karun...weeeeeeeeeeh!sinu-sino daw andun?tx tx nlng tau renz...whew!

    ReplyDelete
  7. char! partyparty diay ka ha! hehehe. anyhoow. obviously si neil, si MARK. hahaha. ambot uie.. kung sino ang nakapunta last week, sila pa rin hanggang ngayon =)) suresure textex nlng tayo =))

    ReplyDelete

Whatchasay?