Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Know, "Write"?



I write my thoughts in the cyberspace because…



I am bored.

I want to express my thoughts in a cheaper way (pens and papers are expensive since I write lots and lots of things).

I want to prove that Filipinos are not that illiterate to the English language. Screw those dim-witted stereotypes!

It relieves me from stress accumulated in my body.

It releases those unwanted tensions and the abnormal surge of hormones in my system.

I want to practice my glibness and broaden my knowledge in the English language.

I want to share some insights in different aspects of life to others.

I want to inspire other people even if sometimes my life is a little bit dreary and boring.

I want to keep my brain on its optimum level. It’s a good way to exercise the most important thing inside me.

I want to express my opinions regarding issues in the country or other related things.

---

Fin.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?