Tuesday, January 06, 2009

Too Mundane

There's nothing special about this entry.

But I think I can't afford of trailing the sanity of this page. HAHAHA. But hey, I will try my best to update my alter ego in the cyber space despite the ordeal that I’ve been experiencing today and most probably until the next three weeks. I still can’t believe that 2009 would welcome me to the sweltering dominion of Hades. (T____T)

But anyway, classmates from Heaven this is the absolute schedule of agony –este- Long Exams:


January 8, 2009MST 6 (Biodiversity Challenge)
January 9, 2009Zoo 3 Lec (Invertebrate Zoology) either 8.30 – 11.00 am or 5.30 – 7.00 pm schedule. I prefer the latter than the former. Whattchathink??!

January 13, 2009Bio 30 Lab (Genetics) – Room 112, 2.30 – 4.00 pm.
January 14, 2009 Zoo 3 Lab (for EF-1L class only)


At least after two to three weeks, we’re going to start carousing in various places in Mindanao – field trips in Camiguin, Lake Sebu, Mt. Hamiguitan and other places are already imminent. YAHOO!!! Though, I still have to plan for our MST 6 field trip. I don’t want the place. I opt to attend the Camiguin trip. I’ve never been to that place. Ack.

On second thought, I had this compunction of picking number 18. Drat. I honestly don’t like to be the leader of the group. But I don’t have a choice but to accept the responsibility.

Ooooooh, I have a bad feeling about this.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Whatchasay?